Monday, February 2, 2009

18 reasons why Im Thankful for my Parents

1.They gave birth to me
2.They give me a place to live
3.Im well taking care of
4.When I need someone to talk to I can talk to them
5.They give me money when I am broke which is all the time...
6.They fed me when I couldn't feed myself
7.Change my diaper when I was younger
8.Im thankful for them putting food on the table
9.Buying me clothes
10.Im thankful for them teaching me alot of cool stuff
11.Im thankful for them pushing me to graduate
12.My mom is my best friend
13.They will pay for my college
14.They taught me how to walk and talk
15.They taught me right from wrong
16.Im thankful for them giving me my doggie chocolate I love her...
17.Im thankful for them celebrating my first birthday party!!!
18.Im thankful for them not letting me have a boy friend ...